Welcome to the May/June i2S News. This is our bi-monthly notification of additions and updates to the resources on the i2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au/resources). i2S News also provides a list of the latest blog posts on the Integration and Implementation Insights (i2Insights) blog (https://i2insights.org).
In late May we upgraded the i2Insights blog. The main change is the addition of a new home page, which allows us to feature recent posts, as well as the current post. It also allows us to feature posts on a particular topic; “change” is the inaugural topic. May also saw a new record in the number of monthly views, just short of 14,000, with more than 8,000 viewers. Month by month, the blog is achieving its aim of connecting ideas, methods and researchers to improve how we tackle complex real-world problems.
We hope you are able to face the difficult situation the world continues to find itself in with equanimity and kindness.
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last few months, and this includes:
- Featured Tools:
- Stakeholder engagement: Defining the extent of the engagement
- Stakeholder engagement: Identifying relevant stakeholders
- Stakeholder engagement: Making it effective
- Featured Videos:
- Change: Making social change more effective (updated video)
- Latest i2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 11 new contributions since the last i2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- Policy and Politics
- New Evidence and Policy blog
- Featured Professional Association:
- UK Systems Society
- Featured Conferences:
- Highlighting our webpage list of conferences
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.