i2S News provides the latest information and updates about Integration and Implementation Sciences (i2S), focusing on the three major repositories associated with i2S:
- the i2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au), which provides a range of information about Integration and Implementation Sciences, including a new FAQ (frequently asked questions) section (https://i2s.anu.edu.au/what-i2s/faq/)
- Integration and Implementation Insights (http://i2Insights.org), which is a community blog, as well as a repository, for sharing concepts, methods and other research tools for understanding and acting on complex real-world problems
- the i2S YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/i2S-Talks), which provides a range of videos about various aspects of i2S.
i2S News is:
- produced quarterly as a PDF file
- available via e-mail subscription (see below for how to subscribe).
|To subscribe or unsubscribe from the i2S News|
- Suggestions and comments are always welcome: contact us by email.
Back issues (from 2022)
- July - September 2023 Newsletter (No. 64) (256KB PDF)
- April - June 2023 Newsletter (No. 63) (249KB PDF)
- January - March 2023 Newsletter (No. 62) (200KB PDF)
- October - December 2022 Newsletter (No. 61) (214KB PDF)
- July - September 2022 Newsletter (No. 60) (189KB PDF)
- April - June 2022 Newsletter (No. 59) (212KB PDF)
Back issues (pre-2022)
The new-look i2S News builds on two previous iterations of the News, which are available as archived versions: