Welcome to the March/April i2S News. This is our bi-monthly notification of additions and updates to the resources on the i2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au/resources). i2S News also provides a list of the latest blog posts on the Integration and Implementation Insights blog (https://i2insights.org).
The world was a different place when we sent out the January/February i2S News. We hope you are, and stay, healthy, cheerful and fulfilled in these challenging new circumstances.
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last few months, and this includes:
- Featured Tools:
- Stakeholder engagement: Defining stakeholders and reasons to engage them
- Stakeholder analysis: Power, legitimacy and urgency (updated tool)
- Values: Schwartz theory of basic values (updated tool)
- Featured Videos:
- Systems thinking: Oxfam’s introductory materials (updated video)
- Systems thinking principles (example based on ‘love’) (updated video)
- Latest i2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 7 new contributions since the last i2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- Journal of Science Communication
- Compilation of nine frameworks for transdisciplinary research
- Featured Professional Association:
- Network of Interdisciplinary and Transdisciplinary Research Organisations (NITRO) – Oceania
- Featured Conferences:
- Postponed conferences
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.