Welcome to the July/August i2S News. It provides information about additions and updates made to the resources (tools, journals, professional associations and networks, and conferences) on the i2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au/resources). i2S News also provides a list of the latest blog posts on the Integration and Implementation Insights (i2Insights) blog (https://i2insights.org). We aim to provide these updates every two months.
With best wishes for your physical, mental and financial well-being.
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last few months, and this includes:
- Featured Tools:
- Stakeholder engagement: Methods for opening out, exploring, deciding, and more
- Stakeholder engagement: When in the research
- Design methods: Design Exchange repository (updated tool)
- Systems and cybernetics encyclopedia (updated tool)
- Latest i2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 8 new contributions since the last i2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- International Journal of Conflict Management
- Journal impact factors updated on i2S website
- Palgrave Communications name change to Humanities and Social Sciences Communications
- Featured Professional Association:
- Resilience Engineering Association
- Featured Conference:
- 4th Annual Systems Modelling Conference 2020
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.