The aim of this newsletter is to provide regular updates about resources for researchers who investigate complex real world problems by: a) synthesising knowledge from different disciplines and stakeholders, b) understanding and managing diverse unknowns, and c) providing integrated research support for policy and practice change.
Our focus is on concepts and methods (tools), rather than the major social and environmental problems they are used to address; we are also interested in case examples of how tools are employed. Each issue features a concept or method relevant to I2S. We also provide information about journals, professional associations & networks, and conferences where I2S researchers can report their findings, as well as interact with like-minded peers.
Our long-term aim is to build an extensive collection in order to make it easier for I2S researchers to identify the full range of relevant tools and to use those most appropriate for their investigations. All items listed in the newsletter (and more) can be found at http://i2s.anu.edu.au/resources.
To subscribe to I2S News see the left hand side menu.
- September/October 2016 (No.32) Newsletter (132KB)
- July/August 2016 (No.31) Newsletter (140KB)
- May/June 2016 (No.30) Newsletter (219KB)
- March/April 2016 (No.29) Newsletter (133KB)
- January/February 2016 (No.28) Newsletter (120KB)
- November/December 2015 (No.27) Newsletter (103KB)
- September/October 2015 (No.26) Newsletter (111 KB)
- July/August 2015 (No.25) Newsletter (98KB PDF)
- May/June 2015 (No.24) Newsletter (106KB PDF)
- March/April 2015 (No.23) Newsletter (99KB PDF)
- January/February 2015 (No.22) Newsletter (127KB PDF)
- November/December 2014 (No.21) Newsletter (139KB PDF)
- September/October 2014 (No.20) Newsletter (87KB PDF)
- July/August 2014 (No.19) Newsletter (106KB PDF)
- May/June 2014 (No.18) Newsletter (116KB PDF)
- March/April 2014 (No.17) Newsletter (88KB PDF)
- January/February 2014 (No. 16) Newsletter (131KB PDF)
- November/December 2013 (no.15) Newsletter (118KB)
- September/October 2013 (No. 14) Newsletter (119KB PDF)
- July/August 2013 (No. 13) Newsletter (79KB PDF)
- May/June 2013 (No. 12) Newsletter (86KB PDF)
- March/April 2013 (No. 11) Newsletter (64KB PDF)
- January/February 2013 (No. 10) Newsletter (82KB PDF)
- November/December 2012 (No. 9) Newsletter (107KB PDF)
- September/October 2012 (No. 8) Newsletter (94KB PDF)
- July/August 2012 (No. 7) Newsletter (102KB PDF)
- May/June 2012 (No. 6) Newsletter (117KB PDF)
- March/April 2012 (No. 5) Newsletter (152KB PDF)
- January/February 2012 (No. 4) Newsletter (148KB PDF)
- November/December 2011 (No. 3) Newsletter (101KB PDF)
- September/October 2011 (No. 2) Newsletter (114KB PDF)
- July/August 2011 (No. 1) Newsletter (126KB PDF)
I2S News replaces ANU Integration News, which was produced from September 2007 to June 2011 for staff and students at The Australian National University (ANU) with an interest in research integration and implementation.