The aim of this newsletter is to provide regular updates about resources for researchers who investigate complex real world problems by: a) synthesising knowledge from different disciplines and stakeholders, b) understanding and managing diverse unknowns, and c) providing integrated research support for policy and practice change.
Our focus is on these methodologies rather than the major social and environmental problems they are used to address. Each issue features a concept or method relevant to I2S. We also provide information about journals, professional associations & networks, and conferences where I2S researchers can report their findings, as well as interact with like-minded peers.
Our long-term aim is to build an extensive collection in order to make it easier for I2S researchers to identify the full range of methodological options and to use those most appropriate for their investigations. All items listed in the newsletter (and more)can be found at http://i2s.anu.edu.au/resources.
You can subscribe to I2S News through I2S Updates (see left hand side menu).
- January/February 2013 (No. 10) Newsletter (82KB PDF)
- November/December 2012 (No. 9) Newsletter (107KB PDF)
- September/October 2012 (No. 8) Newsletter (94KB PDF)
- July/August 2012 (No. 7) Newsletter (102KB PDF)
- May/June 2012 (No. 6) Newsletter (117KB PDF)
- March/April 2012 (No. 5) Newsletter (152KB PDF)
- January/February 2012 (No. 4) Newsletter (148KB PDF)
- November/December 2011 (No. 3) Newsletter (101KB PDF)
- September/October 2011 (No. 2) Newsletter (114KB PDF)
- July/August 2011 (No. 1) Newsletter (126KB PDF)
I2S News replaces ANU Integration News, which was produced from September 2007 to June 2011 for staff and students at The Australian National University (ANU) with an interest in research integration and implementation.