|This is an archived page from the website of the 2013 First Global Conference on Research Integration and Implementation.|
|Please note that this is a copy of a page from the original conference website which was hosted elsewhere; some links (eg to the conference venue) have been removed and some of the material within the page refers to functionality that is no longer available (eg references to material in the right-hand column).|
|A full site map of the archived website shows all the pages and elements that were on the original conference website.|
In addition to being able to view digital posters in the lead-up to the conference, 1 to 1.5 hours have been allocated on each day of the conference for digital poster sessions.
There will be eight sessions in total, each lasting for 30 minutes. There will be two major types of activity:
- lightning talks featuring six three-minute presentations by authors of selected digital posters (three sessions);
- an overview of digital posters on a particular topic by an invited ‘tour guide’ (five sessions).
Tours will generally be organised around a specific topic, such as implementation methods or educating the next generation. The ‘tour guides’ and ‘tours’ are:
- Lawrence Cram: educating the next generation (Monday)
- Robyn Mildon: research implementation (Monday)
- Eric Kennedy: socio-technical integration (Tuesday)
- Simon Bronitt: research integration and implementation in policing and security (Wednesday)
- Simon Reay-Atkinson: an overview of the main themes (Wednesday)
Exact times and further information are provided in the detailed program available by clicking on the blue REGISTRANT ACCESS button on the right hand side.