The Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis “…provides an international forum for the presentation and discussion of all aspects of research, application and evaluation of multi-criteria decision analysis, and publishes material from a variety of disciplines and all schools of thought”.
Issues addressed include mathematical, theoretical, and behavioural aspects of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA)/ Multi-Criteria Decision Making (MCDM), as well as relevant case studies, applications and evaluation of techniques and methodologies. Specific topic areas covered include:
- “Analytic hierarchy/ network processes
- Evolutionary multiobjective optimization
- Fuzzy sets and models for Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
- Integrated methods and philosophy of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
- Multiobjective optimization and goal programming
- Risk and uncertainty in Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
- Rule-based methods and artificial intelligence
- Value and utility models”.
The journal is supported by the International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM).
Posted: March 2018
Last modified: March 2018