Analysis of five large-scale case studies identified five key success factors, which all have implications for funding:
- start building integration and coherence early,
- identify level or levels at which integration will occur and link levels,
- give weight to leadership capacity and integrative vision,
- promote and support collaborative working and integration,
- ensure learning is embedded in collective memory.
Digital poster: Lyall, C., Bruce, A., Marsden, W. and Meagher, L. (2013). The Role of Funding Agencies in Creating Interdisciplinary Knowledge, digital poster #601, from the First Global Conference on Research Integration and Implementation in Canberra in Australia, online and at co-conferences in Germany, the Netherlands and Uruguay, 8-11 September, 2013. You can access this digital poster as a PowerPoint presentation or PDF: http://i2sconference.digitalposter.com.au/posters-list/601.
Posted: May 2015
Last modified: June 2015