Humanities and Social Sciences Communications is an open access online journal. Some of its thematic collections are very relevant to Integration and Implementation Sciences (i2S), including collections on:
- Expertise in integration and implementation for transformative research (under call for papers, but two published)
- Interrogating interdisciplinarity
- The politics of evidence-based policymaking: how can we maximise the use of evidence in policy?
- Making and using evidence
- Scientific advice to governments
- Dialogue under scrutiny: dialogue-based actions, interactions and practices across contexts, cultures and disciplines (under call for papers)
- Citizen social science under call for papers)
- Social studies of academia: power and knowledge in research, science and higher education (under call for papers)
- The future of research assessment
Humanities and Social Sciences Communications focuses on the humanities, behavioral and social sciences. It fosters “interaction, creativity and reflection within and between the rich disciplines” the journal encompasses. These disciplines include: anthropology; business; economics; cultural studies; geography; international studies; history; information systems; law; languages; operational research; philosophy; religion; sociology; and science studies. Of particular interest to i2S is operational research.
Humanities and Social Sciences Communications was previously known as Palgrave Communications (https://www.nature.com/palcomms/about/update).
Posted: June 2016
Last modified: September 2020