Welcome to the September/October I2S News, where we highlight new additions to the resources on the I2S website (https://i2s.anu.edu.au), as well as the latest blog posts published on the Integration and Implementation Insights blog (https://I2Insights.org ). In September the blog reached a new record of more than 5,400 views, with over 3,100 viewers from 109 countries.
The I2S YouTube channel has two new playlists (on systems thinking and on research implementation and change) and is linked to an expanding set of videos, making it easier to access video resources relevant to I2S. Future additions will be featured in I2S News.
The Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on ‘Ignorance!’ by Mike Smithson and Gabriele Bammer will run in a new expanded (eight week) version starting on 10 January 2017. To register go to https://www.edx.org/course/ignorance-wu-zhi-anux-igno101x.
We also draw you attention to this edition’s featured conference – a free online Research Impact Summit from 28-30 November 2016.
As always, we welcome contributions and feedback.
I2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the I2S website in the last two months, and this includes:
- Featured tools:
- Policy and practice impact principles for researchers
- Scoping: seven phase framework
- Featured video:
- Implementing evidence-based practice: four brief videos
- Latest I2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 16 new contributions since the last I2S News
- Featured journals and Journal News:
- International Journal of Operational Research
- GAIA journal ‘Toolkits for Transdisciplinarity’ #5
- Featured association:
- International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA)
- Featured conferences:
- Research Impact Summit
- Other Upcoming Conferences
You can subscribe to I2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.