Welcome to the September/October i2S News. As always, the News highlights new research integration and implementation resources – one or more tools, journals, professional associations and conferences. Not all individual resources will be of interest to everyone, but as the collection becomes increasingly comprehensive, we hope you can find tools that you can use, journals that might provide a publication outlet for your work and professional associations and conferences that will help you connect with like-minded colleagues.
The website now lists 86 tools, 67 journals, 50 professional associations and networks, plus 69 conferences.
The website also has a new home page at http://i2s.anu.edu.au. For most of this year we’ve been working with the Canberra company Link Digital to move our website to a new platform. Apart from the home page, you shouldn’t see much difference, but the changes have made the website easier to maintain. If you have any feedback, we’d be pleased to hear from you.
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last few months, and this includes:
- Featured Tool:
- Design Thinking: 500+ tools and resources
- Latest i2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 18 new contributions since the last i2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- EURO Journal on Decision Processes
- GAIA column ‘Frameworks for Transdisciplinary Research’ #4 and #5
- Featured Professional Association:
- Complex Systems Society
- Featured Conferences:
- Action Research+ Transformations Gathering
- Leverage Points 2019: International Conference on Sustainability Research and Transformation
- Science of Team Science 2019 Conference
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.