Welcome to the October-December 2022 i2S News with the latest developments in Integration and Implementation Sciences (i2S), especially in the 3 repositories we curate.
Most of our attention is currently directed to i2Insights (our community blog and repository) and the i2S Talks YouTube channel, and we therefore feature these first. These are the two major ways in which we are developing Integration and Implementation Sciences (i2S). In addition, as we briefly report, we are in the midst of some major changes to the main i2S website, which provides detailed information about i2S.
In this i2S News we highlight the value to i2S of building a global i2S community. The repository of resources for tackling complex societal and environmental problems is strengthened when researchers from all countries contribute their insights and tools. Each country’s perspectives, experience and wisdom enhance every country’s ability to better address complex problems. Currently i2insights contributors come from a small number of countries, and while we encourage these country contributions to continue, we are actively seeking to increase and strengthen additional country contributions.
This is the last i2S News for 2022. We hope your year is wrapping up well and that you are looking forward to 2023.
Feedback and suggestions for i2S News are always welcome!
Gabriele Bammer and Peter Deane
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last few months, and this includes:
- i2Insights website:
- Building a global community: Highlighting activities in Armenia, Georgia, India and Brazil
- Highlights from i2Insights statistics
- There have been 12 new contributions since the last i2S News
- i2S Talks YouTube channel:
- Highlighting the new video primer on Understanding Diversity
- 16 videos have been added to this YouTube repository since the last i2S News
- i2S website:
- Changes in train
- Other updates:
- New video about i2S
- Special article collection in the journal Humanities and Social Sciences Communications
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.