Welcome to the last I2S News for 2015.
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Integration and Implementation Insights blog at https://i2insights.org/. We invite you to join a global community blogging about research integration and implementation practices. Comments on the first blogs are welcome; these cover criteria for choosing peer-reviewers (at: https://i2insights.org/2015/11/25/hairsplitting-interdisciplinarity/) and participatory modelling (at: https://i2insights.org/2015/12/02/modelling-is-the-language-of-scientific-discovery/).
Gabriele Bammer is now also producing a new semi-regular column for the journal GAIA on Toolkits for Transdisciplinarity, starting with the td-Net toolkit on co-producing knowledge: http://dx.doi.org/10.14512/gaia.24.3.2.
We wish you all a healthy, happy and fulfilling 2016 and hope to interact with you, especially via the (https://i2insights.org/) blog, in the new year.
I2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the I2S website in the last two months, and this includes:
- Featured tools:
- Implementation-Oriented Research: Eight Principles
- Impact: Adoption and Use
- Scoping: Eight Question Framework
- Featured video:
- Project Management as an Inter-disciplinary and Integrative Practice
- Featured journal and journal news:
- Issues in Interdisciplinary Studies
- GAIA column on ‘Toolkits for Transdisciplinarity’
- Featured professional association:
- Operational Research Society
- List of conferences
You can subscribe to I2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.