Welcome to the May/June i2S News which provides updates on resources added to the Integration and Implementation Sciences website (https://i2s.anu.edu.au), as well as a list of blog posts published on the Integration and Implementation Insights (i2Insights) blog (https://i2insights.org).
Resources include new tools for stakeholder engagement and understanding wicked problems, professional associations and journals on judgment and decision making, and a network to “articulate and promote the need for a dedicated career path around interdisciplinary research expertise.”
The News also features conferences on inter- and trans-disciplinarity and systems modelling. For a full list of relevant conferences, see https://i2s.anu.edu.au/resources/conferences.
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last two months, and this includes:
- Featured Tool and Tool Update:
- Stakeholder engagement: Why? who? when? how?
- Updated – Collaboration and Team Science: A Field Guide
- Featured Video
- Wicked problems: A brief overview
- Latest i2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 12 new contributions since the last i2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- Judgment and Decision Making
- GAIA column ‘Frameworks for Transdisciplinary Research’ #3
- Featured Network and Professional Association:
- Intereach: Interdisciplinary Integration Research Careers Hub
- Society for Judgment and Decision Making
- Featured Conferences:
- 2nd Annual IEEE Systems Modelling Conference 2018
- Swiss Inter- and Transdisciplinarity Day 2018
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.