Welcome to the May/June i2S News. This is our bi-monthly notification of additions and updates to the resources on the i2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au/resources). i2S News also provides a list of the latest blog posts on the Integration and Implementation Insights (i2Insights) blog (https://i2insights.org).
We are pleased to report that the blog index list of terms and definitions is now on BioPortal, under Integration and Implementation Sciences Vocabulary. BioPortal is “the world’s most comprehensive repository of biomedical ontologies.” We were delighted to be invited to contribute and anticipate that the i2Insights vocabulary will be useful for those undertaking interdisciplinary, transdisciplinary, systems and related work on complex biomedical, social and environmental problems.
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last few months, and this includes:
- Featured Tools:
- Featured Video:
- Latest i2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 9 new contributions since the last i2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- Call for papers by the new Global Social Changes Journal
Call for papers by the new Journal of Systems Thinking
- Featured Professional Association:
- Featured Conferences:
- Operational Research (OR63) Annual Conference Online, including the Systems Thinking stream
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.