Welcome to the March/April I2S News which provides updates on resources added to the Integration and Implementation Sciences website (https://i2s.anu.edu.au), as well as a list of blog posts published on the Integration and Implementation Insights (I2Insights) blog (https://i2insights.org).
The I2Insights blog had a record number of views and viewers in March and is going from strength to strength. Nevertheless, we don’t think we’re even close to our potential. Starting in April we’re switching from publishing two contributions per week to one. We going against blog wisdom, which is that the more you publish the better – because we’re not sure if that’s true for an academic audience. We want to see if having longer to read each blog post before the next one appears will increase readership, and also encourage viewers to read more widely.
We would also welcome your help in advertising the blog:
- This month please make one colleague aware of the blog – encourage them to submit a post or a comment and to follow the blog
- If you are not already following the blog, please do so
- Comment on other people’s contributions – we’re starting to generate some terrific discussions
- If you are on Twitter, please retweet messages about the blog. If you are not coming across them in your Twitter stream, check out @GabrieleBammer to see what’s new.
I2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the I2S website in the last two months, and this includes:
- Featured Tool:
- Systems thinking archetypes
- Featured Videos:
- Policy maker use of evidence
- Latest I2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 14 new contributions since the last I2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- Environmental Impact Assessment Review
- GAIA journal ‘Toolkits for Transdisciplinarity’ #7
- Human Ecology Review back issues available in open-access online
- Featured Association:
- Action Research Network of the Americas
- Featured Conference:
- 22nd International Congress on Modelling and Simulation (MODSIM2017)
- 4th Biennial Society for Implementation Research Collaboration (SIRC 2017)
You can subscribe to I2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.