Announcing the First Global Conference for Research Integration and Implementation.
- Dates: September 8-11, 2013, with significant pre-conference activity
- Venue: Manning Clark Centre, The Australian National University and online
Find out about our innovative program at [LINK REMOVED] I2Sconference.org.
The conference is about…
- Bringing together researchers and educators who use systems-based, action-oriented, multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, or transdisciplinary approaches.
- Learning from case studies which tackle complex real-world problems such as climate change, organised crime, aged care. Compiling effective concepts and methods for synthesising knowledge, managing risk and other unknowns, and supporting policy and practice change.
Planning for the future:
- Identifying common ground, establishing synergies, joining forces.
We hope you’ll join us to showcase your work, hearing from leading experts, expand your networks and help plan the future – in Canberra or online. Find out more at [LINK REMOVED] I2Sconference.org.