Welcome to the March/April i2S News! This is our bi-monthly notification of new additions to the resources on the i2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au/resources). It also provides a list of the latest blog posts on the Integration and Implementation Insights blog (http://i2insights.org).
There’s a new addition to the i2S News. From time to time we will also feature an ‘Updated Tool’. The i2S website has been active since 2003 and, as we get time, we’re reviewing the older tools. Some are being updated and others are being archived.
We’re also reviewing the ‘tags’ associated with the tools to make it easier to search for tools and to find related ones. We’re delighted to be working with Caryn Anderson on this task.
We welcome your views on any aspects of the website, blog or i2S News. If discussing suggested improvements is easier than writing them down, just let us know and we’d be happy to arrange a call. Our contact details can be found at: https://i2s.anu.edu.au/contact-i2s.
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last few months, and this includes:
- Featured Tool:
- Dialogue: Nominal Group Technique
- Assessing evidence: Strengths and weaknesses of grading tools (updated tool)
- Latest i2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 6 new contributions since the last i2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- Journal of Simulation
- GAIA column ‘Frameworks for Transdisciplinary Research’ #7
- Featured Professional Association:
- Global Implementation Society
- International Network for the Science of Team Science
- Featured Conferences:
- 63rd Annual Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.