Welcome to the first I2S News for 2016, which features new additions to the resources on the I2S website.
In the November/December 2015 issue we announced the launch of the Integration and Implementation Insights blog at https://i2insights.org/ and invited you to join a global community blogging about research integration and implementation practices.
There are now 11 posts on the blog and we also invite you to join the discussion by commenting on them. Each I2S News will now also include the titles and links to the latest blog posts.
I2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the I2S website in the last two months, and this includes:
- Featured tools:
- Ethical Matrix
- Unknowns: Three Kinds
- Featured video:
- Transdisciplinary Research: Mixing Methods
- Latest I2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been eight new contributions since the last I2S News
- Recent LinkedIn Group Posts and Discussions:
- There have been six new contributions since the last I2S News
- Featured journal and journal news:
- Action Learning and Action Research Journal
- Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences
- GAIA journal ‘Toolkits for Transdisciplinarity #2’
- Featured networks:
- Knowledge Brokers’ Forum
- Evidence-Based Policy in Development Network
- Featured conferences:
- Science of Team Science 2016 Conference
- Other Upcoming Conferences
You can subscribe to I2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.