Welcome to the first i2S News of 2019. As always, the News features new additions to the resources on the i2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au), as well as references to the latest blog posts on the Integration and Implementation Insights blog (http://i2insights.org).
In 2019 there is a bumper crop of relevant conferences, highlighting various aspects of research integration and implementation. Check out the featured conferences below and also in the November/December 2018 i2S News (PDF 198KB).
The i2Insights blog has entered year 4, after a very successful third year. You can see the third annual review at: https://i2insights.org/2018/12/18/third-annual-review-2019/, which also provides updates on the most popular blog posts. Highlights include 59 new contributors from four new countries since 2017, with contributors now coming from 31 countries. The median number of direct views (ie., via the unique URL rather than via the home page) per blog post is 490, with viewers coming from more than 90% of the 193 countries recognised by the United Nations.
i2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the i2S website in the last few months, and this includes:
- Featured Tool:
- Policy impact: 10 key considerations
- Featured Video:
- Bias: Combatting confirmation bias
- Latest i2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 10 new contributions since the last i2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- Environmental Science and Policy
- GAIA column ‘Frameworks for Transdisciplinary Research’ #6
- Featured Professional Association:
- Cybernetics Society
- Featured Conferences:
- 37th International Conference of the System Dynamics Society
- Global Implementation Conference 2019
- International Transdisciplinarity Conference 2019
- Transformations 2019
- UK Interdisciplinary Learning and Teaching Conference
You can subscribe to i2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.