I2S projects aim to:
- refine the conceptualisation of Integration and Implementation Sciences (I2S)
- gather and organise concepts and methods for application by I2S specialists
- bring together different disciplinary and practitioner perspectives on unknowns and on change
- build bridges between related approaches, such as interdisciplinarity, transdisciplinarity, systemic intervention, action research, complex systems science, implementation science, participatory system dynamics etc.
To be updated...
1. Follow-up to the 2013 First Global Conference on Research Integration and Implementation.
A collaborative writing project between most of the plenary speakers and other key participants in this conference is currently underway.
Please visit our archive to see a list of completed projects.