|This is an archived page from the website of the 2013 First Global Conference on Research Integration and Implementation.|
|Please note that this is a copy of a page from the original conference website which was hosted elsewhere; some links (eg to the conference venue) have been removed and some of the material within the page refers to functionality that is no longer available (eg references to material in the right-hand column).|
|A full site map of the archived website shows all the pages and elements that were on the original conference website.|
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Our goal is to make the First Global Conference on Research Integration and Implementation open to a wide diversity of researchers and truly global. We therefore provide three registration options:
- onsite participation (in Canberra),
- virtual participation (exclusively online), or
- participation in a co-conference (in Germany, the Netherlands or Uruguay).
Participating onsite in Canberra provides live plenary sessions, digital poster sessions and workshops, with all the buzz and face-to-face networking opportunities of a traditional conference. We have programmed daily networking sessions to ensure you have plenty of time to interact with other delegates. In addition, you can access all online sessions and materials.
Participating exclusively online allows you to view the plenaries and selected other sessions, submit questions and join the conversation, either in real time or through recorded broadcasts, anywhere you have access to the internet.
Participation in a Co-conference
The co-conferences - in Germany, the Netherlands and Uruguay - are based around the online materials, and further enhance the experience by bringing together participants for live sessions, discussion and networking.
How to Register for the Conference: Onsite, Virtual or Co-conference
Registration is simple, just click on the orange REGISTER button on the upper right side of this screen. This process is for the onsite conference in Canberra, the virtual conference and the German co-conference.
To register for the Netherlands co-conference, go to [link removed]. To register for the Uruguay co-conference, contact Dr Bianca Vienni.
All registants are given a passcode which provides access to:
- detailed conference information, through the blue REGISTRANT ACCESS button on the upper right hand side
- live and on-demand video, through the purple LIVE & ON-DEMAND VIDEO button on the upper right hand side.
If you have lost or not received your passcode, contact: I2Sconference@...
Join us in a fun, energising and novel conference experience!
Further information about registration is provided below under 'Registration FAQ' (Frequently Asked Questions).
All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of a 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST).
Onsite participant registration fees (for participation in Canberra)
Onsite participation - full: $AUD 425
Onsite participation - student (student ID required): $AUD 325
Single day rate: $AUD 175
Virtual participant and German co-conference registration fees
You can participate at the base rate of $75. If you are willing to pay one of the higher amounts, this will help us cover the actual costs. Thanks!
If you are unable to pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), please contact the I2S conference managers directly at: I2Sconference@...
What your registration gives you
Onsite participants (full and student)
- Admission to all sessions and access to conference materials;
- Participation in networking events and activities, including dinner and drinks at the Sunday September 8 networking event;
- Exclusive access to online sessions and materials until September 23, 2013;
- Opportunity to submit one or more digital posters, with priority for reviewing;
- Morning and afternoon tea on each conference day.
Virtual participants (all payment levels)
- Exclusive access to all online sessions (this includes all plenary sessions) and materials until September 23, 2013;
- Opportunity to participate in on-line discussions;
- Opportunity to submit one or more digital posters, with priority for reviewing.
What your registration does not cover
- Meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) - there are numerous dining options at the conference venue;
- Accommodation (see our accommodation page for more detail on options).
If you want to change your registration between onsite (in Canberra) and virtual participation
Change from virtual participation to onsite participation (in Canberra)
- Notify the change in writing to the I2S conference managers at: I2Sconference@...
- Pay the difference between the amount you have already paid ($75, $150 or $300) and the relevant onsite registration fee (Full or Student, at Early Bird or Standard rate).
Change from onsite participation (in Canberra) to virtual participation
- Notify the change in writing to the I2S conference managers at: I2Sconference@...;
- The cancellation fees (see next section) will apply, but a $75 registration fee for virtual participation will be taken from the cancellation fee.
Changes relating to the German co-conference
If you want to make a change that involves either joining or leaving the German co-conference, please contact: I2Sconference@...
Changes relating to the Netherlands and Uruguay co-conference
If you want to make a change that involves either joining or leaving the co-conferences in the Netherlands or Uruguay, please contact I2Sconference@...
Cancelling your registration
Cancelling onsite participation (in Canberra) Notify cancellation in writing to the I2S conference managers at: I2Sconference@...
- Cancellations before 23 June 2013 will incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations from 23 June 2013 until 28 July 2013 will receive a refund of 50% of fees paid.
- Cancellations after 28 July 2013 will receive no refund.
Cancelling virtual participation Notify cancellation in writing to the I2S conference managers at: I2Sconference@...
- Cancellation at any time will incur a fee of $75.
Cancelling participation in the German co-conference Notify cancellation in writing to the I2S conference managers at: I2Sconference@...
- Cancellation at any time will incur a fee of $75.
Cancelling participation in the Netherlands and Uruguay co-conferences Please contact the co-conference organisers in the Netherlands (Femke Merkx or Ulrich Mans) or Uruguay (Dr Bianca Vienni).
We will endeavour to adhere to the program as presented on this website. However we reserve the right to alter, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the conference. The conference organisers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the conference organisers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings, theft or damage to belongings.
Enquiries about registration
Please direct registration enquiries about onsite participation in Canberra, virtual participation or participation in the German co-conference to:
- Email: I2Sconference@...
- Telephone: [number removed].
For registration enquiries about the Netherlands co-conference, please contact
- Femke Merkx; or
- Ulrich Mans
For registration enquiries about the Uruguay co-conference, please contact Dr Bianca Vienni.