"Innovations for Scaling Impact (iScale) is a global network of individuals and organizations committed to developing, implementing and promoting innovations to scale the impact of efforts to address the world’s most pressing challenges. iScale is a leader in advancing the effectiveness of efforts to promote the global public good through:
- Multi-Stakeholder Action for Scaled Impact – fostering and supporting multi-actor initiatives, from action-learners and donor collaboratives to cross-sectoral action networks
- Communities of Practice and Innovation – facilitating dialogue among practitioners, action-learners, beneficiaries and other stakeholders to share knowledge and develop new understanding
- Policy and Governance Innovation Networks – spurring and supporting policymakers, action-learners, advocates and others working together to advance norms and improve institutions
- Strategy and Planning for Scaled Impact – employing and advancing innovations such as Systems-Oriented Theories of Change and Action for Organizations and Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives, Outcomes Mapping, and Value Network Analysis
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning for Impact – integrating meaningful and actionable assessment effectively into programs to support the realization of their greatest impact
- Information, Communication and Media Innovations – deploying new technologies to expand access to information, foster open governance, and advance collective learning".
The primary focus of iScale is in five broad areas: (1) peace and security; (2) governance and transparency; (3) environment and climate; (4) health, education and livelihoods; and, (5) business and markets.
A founding date is not provided.
Posted: November 2012
Last modified: August 2014