The Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies (HSSS) is a scientific non-profit society, with the following goals:
- “the growth and dissemination of methodologies and applications of systemic analysis in science, technology and administration.
- the recognition of systemic analysis in the public sector, private enterprises and organizations of the public and private sector.
- the consolidation of the prestige of a systemic analyst.
- the promotion of research and teaching on systemic analysis in [academic] education and professional training.
- the exchange and distribution of information relative to systemic analysis in Greece and internationally.
- the provision of possibilities to its members for professional and scientific advancement”.
The HSSS was established in 2003 and is a member of the International Society for the Systems Sciences and International Federation of Systems Research.
Conference: hosts an annual conference, in Greece usually during the middle of the year.
Digital Poster: Assimakopoulos, N. and Varsos, D. (2013). The Hellenic Society of Systemic Studies (HSSS), digital poster #787, from the First Global Conference on Research Integration and Implementation in Canberra, Australia, online and at co-conferences in Germany, the Netherlands and Uruguay, 8-11 September, 2013. You can access this digital poster as a powerpoint presentation or pdf: http://i2sconference.digitalposter.com.au/posters-list/787.
Posted: January 2015
Last modified: January 2015