- intrapersonal, including broad intellectual curiosity and an open mind
- disciplinary awareness and exchange, including assumptions, limitations and contributions of own and other disciplines
- processes of integration, including integration of concepts and methods from multiple disciplines and developing interdisciplinary frameworks
- teamwork, management and leadership, including building trust and managing conflict
- “competencies of fruition”, including presenting and publishing with scholars from other disciplines.
Digital poster: Holt, V. (2013). Graduate education to facilitate interdisciplinary research collaboration: identifying individual competencies and developmental learning activities, digital poster #759, from the First Global Conference on Research Integration and Implementation, Canberra, Australia, online and at co-conferences in Germany, the Netherlands and Uruguay, 8-11 September, 2013. You can access this digital poster as a PowerPoint presentation or PDF: http://i2sconference.digitalposter.com.au/posters-list/759.
Posted: November 2014
Last modified: July 2015