Integration and Implementation Sciences - I2S - is a discipline providing concepts and methods for conducting research on complex, real-world problems. It is concerned with:
- Synthesising disciplinary and stakeholder knowledge,
- Understanding and managing diverse unknowns, and
- Providing integrated research support for policy and practice change.
This website provides information about I2S resources and activities, especially:
Publications describing I2S concepts and methods
Relevant resources - case repositories, conferences, journals, key readings, professional associations and networks, and tools
Courses for established researchers and graduate students.
Kulla's Ripple by Tim Spellman
Connect with I2S
I2S LinkedIn Group
I2S has a LinkedIn group named the 'Global Network for Research Integration and Implementation'. This group is for those interested in systems-based, action-oriented, inter- and trans-disciplinary approaches to complex real-world problems.This group was originally created for the First Global Conference on Research Integration and Implementation. The LinkedIn group provides a way to:
- Meet people who share your views and interests
- Discuss issues of common concern
- Showcase your work and get people talking about it
- Form subgroups for special interests
- Receive updates on I2S activities.
Click on the LinkedIn logo above to the taken to our LinkedIn group.
I2S News via e-mail
If you would like to receive the bi-monthly I2S News, please subscribe to 'I2S News' (see box on left hand side).