Welcome to the November/December I2S News, where we highlight new additions to the resources on the I2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au), as well as the latest blog posts published on the Integration and Implementation Insights blog (https://i2insights.org).
A reminder that the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on ‘Ignorance!’ by Mike Smithson and Gabriele Bammer will run in a new expanded (eight week) version starting on 10 January 2017. To register go to https://www.edx.org/course/ignorance-wu-zhi-anux-igno101x.
As the year winds down, we hope you can look back on 2016 with a sense of fulfilment and look forward to 2017 with hope and enthusiasm.
I2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the I2S website in the last two months, and this includes:
- Featured tools:
- Change management toolbook
- Stakeholder participation: Participation compass
- Featured video:
- Systems thinking: An introduction by Russell Ackoff
- Latest I2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 9 new contributions since the last I2S News
- Featured journals and Journal News:
- Group Decision and Negotiation
- Featured association and network:
- Society for Decision Making Under Deep Uncertainty
- European Implementation Collaborative
- Featured conferences:
- Science of Team Science 2017 Conference
- 4th Biennial Global Implementation Conference
You can subscribe to I2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.