Welcome to the first I2S News for 2017, which features new additions to the resources on the I2S website (http://i2s.anu.edu.au).
We’re also pleased to announce that at the close of 2016 the Integration and Implementation Insights blog at https://i2insights.org published its 100th blog post. For a review of the blog’s achievements see https://i2insights.org/2016/12/28/who-is-this-blog-for/.
We hope 2017 is off to a good start for all of you.
I2S News features a range of resources which have been added to the I2S website in the last two months, and this includes:
- Featured Tool:
- Values: Schwartz theory of basic values
- Featured Videos:
- Disciplinary perspectives on unknowns
- Latest I2Insights Blog Posts:
- There have been 20 new contributions since the last I2S News
- Featured Journal and Journal News:
- Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal
- GAIA journal 'Toolkits for Transdisciplinarity' #6
- Featured Association:
- International Environmental Modelling and Software Society
- Featured Conference:
- International Transdisciplinarity Conference 2017
You can subscribe to I2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.