Advertises a funding opportunity for “Building resources for action-oriented team science through syntheses of practices and theories” (details at: http://www.sesync.org/opportunities/enhancing-socio-environmental-research-education - closing date is March 9, 2015).
Features modelling tools:
- Collaborative Conceptual Modelling
- Decision Making in Complex Socio-ecological Systems: From Cognitive Maps to Agent-based Models
- Modelling as an Integrative Method in Transdisciplinary Research
- ScriptsMap: A Tool for Designing Multi-Method Policy-Making Workshops
Features modelling cases:
- Drug Policy Modelling Program (DPMP)
- Participatory Agent-based Modelling for Sustainable Agriculture
- System Dynamics: General Model of Company/Organisation Evolution and Staff Training Needs
Introduces a new resources section: "approaches", with three videos on systems thinking.
Advertises a call for papers for the Action Learning and Action Research journal special edition on systemic approaches to action research and action learning.
- 'Transdisciplinary Research Heuristics' by Christian Pohl (featured video)
- Journal of Translational Medicine and Epidemiology (featured journal)
- Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies (featured professional association)
- International Centre for Complex Project Management (featured professional association).
- Science of Team Science 2015 Conference (featured conference)
- Innovations in Collaborative Modeling (featured conference).
You can subscribe to I2S News through the menu item in the left-hand side column.